Syracuse, New York Civil Practice Attorney Providing the Service You Deserve
Seasoned attorney with more than 40 years of experience serving your legal needs
The Nottingham Law Office in Syracuse, New York represents individuals and small businesses in Syracuse and throughout New York’s Jefferson, Madison and Cayuga Counties in matters of personal injury, wills & estates, and business & real estate law. J. Craig Kerr, Esq. has more than 40 years of experience providing effective legal services to his clients. He is a skilled attorney dedicated to ensuring successful results. He communicates with clients to ensure you realistically understand your options and offers his full attention to your case to help you reach your goals. He builds trust with his clients and works tirelessly to secure positive results. Call the Nottingham Law Office today to schedule your free initial consultation and find out how the firm can serve your legal needs.
Ethical practice delivering quality representation and successful results
J. Craig Kerr, Esq. holds himself to the highest ethical standard in his representation of his clients. He is nationally recognized in the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™ as AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, a testament to his:
- Integrity — J. Craig Kerr, Esq. is an honest attorney who works hard to help people. He is trained in and upholds the highest moral standards in his practice. He is compassionate with every client and works diligently to ensure effective and cost-efficient results.
- Success — He has a reputation for successfully representing clients and a demonstrated ability for providing quality service and effective advice. The firm is devoted to achieving positive results for you.
- Experience — He has more than 40 years of experience and extensive knowledge in the legal matters he addresses. Mr. Kerr has been a judge in local courts and the president of several trial attorney organizations. He is committed to employing all his skills to help you achieve your goals.
Trusted law firm helping clients in various practice areas
Clients trust J. Craig Kerr, Esq. at the Nottingham Law Office to provide sound legal advice and support in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury — In personal injury practice, the firm represents those who have been injured due to the negligence of others in matters involving auto accidents, medical malpractice, unsafe products, dangerous drugs, slips and falls, and unsafe work conditions.
- Wills & estates — In wills & estates practice, the firm helps you plan for the future in all aspects of wills and estates, including estate planning, tax issues, choosing an executor, guardianships, wills and trusts.
- Business & real estate law — In business & real estate law practice, the firm applies extensive knowledge of business, finance, property rights and real estate issues in commercial and civil matters, business formation, contract development, and commercial and residential real estate transactions and litigation.
Contact a dedicated Syracuse, New York attorney today.
Call the Nottingham Law Office in Syracuse, New York at 315-474-6055 today to schedule your free initial consultation, or contact the firm online.